Office of Multicultural Affairs
USF St. Petersburg’s Multicultural Affairs Programming Board is a student organization ran by the Office of Multicultural Affairs, dedicated to providing diverse entertainment, cultural celebrations, social and educational programming to the USF St. Petersburg community to help create a more inclusive campus environment.
OMAPB, a programming board entity of the Office of Multicultural Affairs, seeks to provide cultural, social and educational programming and events that enhances multicultural awareness and promotes diversity on the campus of University of South Florida St. Petersburg.
- Serena Lozandi (she/her/hers)- Exeuctive Director
- Duy Do (he/him/his) - Director of Promotions
- Bryan Robleto (he/him/his) - Director of Cultural Programs/Events
- Amanda Pitts-Dilley (she/her/hers) - Director of Social Justice
- Kyonna Henry (she/her/hers)- Advisor to OMAPB