Leadership and Student Organizations
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING A STUDENT ORGANIZATION
- Regular use of University facilities: buildings, grounds, services (some may have fees for use)
- Ability to apply for cabinet/mailbox space in the Student Life Center
- Ability to request funds from Student Government if SG policies and criteria are met
- Participation in Get On Board Day, the Student Organization Fair
- Participation in Annual Involvement Awards
- Positively impact the community
HOW DO I START A NEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION?
Go to this website and click on “Log In” at the top, choose the USF St. Pete community and create your profile.
Click “Browse Organizations” to ensure the organization you wish to start doesn’t already exist. If not then you need to complete these steps.
Have a minimum of five members, with the required positions of President and Treasurer
Have a Student Organization Advisor (Faculty, Graduate Assistant, or Professional Staff member)
Have a current constitution-use the editable PDF found in the Student Org Workspace in BullsConnect
Complete New Student Org Training – email email@example.com to schedule your New Student Org Training
Complete EMS Training to reserve spaces on campus