Harborside Activities Board
WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA ST. PETERSBURG HARBORSIDE ACTIVITIES BOARD! YOUR CAMPUS ENTERTAINMENT!
We are the student-led programming board at USF St. Petersburg campus that plans and implements high-quality educational, cultural, and social co-curricular campus-wide activities that enhance student life. HAB works to program events that complement and expand the number of activities provided by other Student Life and Engagement departments.
HAB Mission Statement
Harborside Activities Board is a student-led programming board that plans and implements high-quality educational, cultural, and social co-curricular campus-wide activities that enhance student life at USF St. Petersburg campus. HAB works to program events that complement and expand the number of activities provided by other Student Life & Engagement departments.
The purpose of HAB is to promote and increase student interest and engagement at USF. HAB provides campus-wide activities to increase student engagement, development, and leadership so that students can get to know each other and build meaningful relationships during their time at USF. HAB provides events that will help students feel that they belong at USF and are a part of the USF community. This is achieved through the production and implementation of a variety of diverse and exciting activities and programs. Our events include USF system initiatives and collaborations with other departments. HAB Goals
The goals of HAB are:
- Offer a variety of programs to the student population that meets the needs of ALL students.
- Bring a greater spirit of unity and pride among all students.
- Encourage the development of leadership of students through active participation in campus activities and events.
- Collaborate with various outlets to provide quality programs, services, and events to USF students.
- Consider all suggestions from students, staff, and faculty for events that stay within the purpose of HAB.
- Provide students with the opportunity to become involved in planning, promoting, implementing, and assessing events.
- Provide opportunities for students to learn, grow, and develop into quality leaders.
- Contribute to the recruitment and retention efforts of USF.