Where Water Meets Wonder
Discover Where Your Curiosity Can Take You at USF St. Petersburg campus.
From accounting to marine biology and graphic arts to health sciences, we offer a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs.
Admissions Requirements and Deadlines
Applying to USF is now easier than ever. Check out the application requirements and deadlines for your student type.
Cost of Attendance
Did you know that USF offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the country? Even out-of-state students find our rates are often competitive with their local universities.
Outreach and Access Programs
The purpose of outreach programs are to provide access by understanding diverse perspectives, cultivating awareness and preparing underrepresented student populations.
- Download our Pathway Programs Flyer
- Fuse Program: Guaranteed Admission to USF
- Pinellas Access to Higher Education (PATHe): Start at St. Petersburg College (SPC) and Transition to the USF St. Petersburg campus
- Student Support Services (SSS) Program: Alternative Summer Entry Program
- Community Scholars: Alternative Spring Entry Program
Located less than a mile from downtown St. Petersburg, our vibrant campus on Bayboro Harbor features more than 100 student organizations and 500+ campus events every year.
Get in Touch
Want to learn more about what it takes to become a USF Bull? Our admissions recruiters are eagerly waiting to hear from you!
See each step you should take to get ready for the first day of classes on our sunny, waterfront campus.