Student Life Marketing
Word for the Herd
Word For The Herd is an email newsletter that is sent out weekly every Monday, loaded with content about what will be happening on campus in the following weeks to come. Do you have something you would like to share? See the submission guidelines below.
Day: Sunday; Time: 12:00 PM
Submissions received later than Sunday will be included in the following week’s WFTH.
Your event will be posted in the week's email that your event is happening. We will not promote your event if it's weeks away. Events promoted in advanced are by case-by-case basis only.
Word for the Herd accepts the following types of submissions with the following maximum word counts:
- Student Org & Departmental Events (150 words)
- Student Spotlights (150 words)
- If you’re unsure if it’s right for us, then feel free to send it to us anyway!
- Submit as much info as possible about your event.
- Please include an image with your submission.
- When you include an image of your flyer, then you must submit all of the text that appears on your flyer separately for ADA accessibility. 1,000 character limit.
- Include links with details of your event.