GET SUPPORT. TAKE CONTROL. FEEL BETTER.
Togetherall is an online peer-to-peer platform, offering a safe space to connect with others experiencing similar feelings. There are trained professionals on hand, 24/7, 365 days a year, helping to moderate the platform, and all members are anonymous to each other within the community.
And, if sharing isn’t your thing, Togetherall has tools and courses to help you look after yourself, along with plenty of resources to explore. Click here to register.
How does it work?
Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low or just need a place to talk, Togetherall can help you to explore your feelings in a safe and supportive environment.
- Togetherall is FREE for USF students. Use your USF student email when you sign up.
- Within the Togetherall platform members are anonymous, so no one will know you’re using it unless you tell them.
- Most members report feeling better and increased ability to cope as a result of using the service.
- It's available 24/7 and nearly 70% use Togetherall outside of normal office hours.
- Click the video to listen to the experiences of a Togetherall member.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Watch this video with the testimonials of the users of Togetherall to learn more about the platform.To join Togetherall’s supportive online community, you’ll need to follow these steps to register:
- Enter your USF student email address on the Togetherall student reigstration page.
- Enter your details and click Sign up.
- You'll be sent an email to verify your email address. Click on the link to activate your account.
- Members of the Togetherall community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity.