Rent a Bull-etin
The Wellness Center is now accepting requests for our Rent a Bull-etin boards!
Are you a Residence Life staff member or RA? Looking for an informative wellness bulletin board for your floor? Want a bulletin board, designed by health professionals, that gets the most accurate health messaging to your students?
The goals of the Rent A Bull-etin program are:
- To collaborate meaningfully with Residence Life by providing medically accurate wellness education through innovative and creative bulletin boards
- To increase awareness and knowledge of important college health issues among residents in RHO and USC
In each box, you will find a complete bulletin board relating to health and wellness, including instructions for the layout on your floor’s board. In order to receive a box, you must:
- When submitting your request below, be sure to fill out the form entirely!
Select which box you’d like to rent for the month. (only 1 per RA per month, even if you oversee multiple floors)
- Take a picture of the board and tag it on social media (Facebook or Instagram on Instagram, and #rentabulletin on FB, Twitter or Instagram).
- Return ALL items, with minimal damage, at the end of the month back to the Wellness Center, SLC2200.
- Have your students fill out a short evaluation on the board you rented.
- If a box is returned with missing pieces or very damaged items, you will forfeit any future opportunities to Rent a Bull-etin from the Wellness Center. We hope this program gives you a chance to revive your creativity and share important health and wellness-related information with your students!
For questions or concerns about the Rent a Bull-etin program, please contact Victoria Beltran.