InBody Composition Analysis
A scale can be a useful tool, but it doesn’t paint the whole picture. Using bioelectrical
impedance technology, the InBody Analyzer will provide you with a comprehensive view of
your body composition balance. One of our personal trainers will guide you through this 30
minute assessment and discuss the detailed analysis of your body’s fat and muscle, water
levels, skeletal muscle mass, your calculated basal metabolic rate, and more. This assessment
will provide you with trackable data to help you on your health and fitness journey.
**All purchased personal training packages come with one complementary InBody assessment.
Prior to Testing
In order to produce the most accurate result, it is necessary for you to complete and adhere to the following protocols prior to completing the scheduled InBody composition analysis:
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not eat or consume caffeine 3-4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 6-12 hours priors to testing
- Do not take the InBody test after a shower
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing
- Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear (no socks or pantyhose)
- Avoid using lotion on hands or feet
- For females, avoid testing if you are menstruating
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electrical medical devices should NOT take the in InBody test
- The InBody test is not recommended for those who are pregnant
Schedule Your Test
After you have purchased your session, complete this form to register for a time to take your InBody test.