Personal Training is a premier service available to all USF students and USF St. Petersburg Campus Recreation members for an additional fee. Our certified personal trainers are here to provide individualized exercise instruction and coaching. Trainers work with clients on their health and fitness goals and provide basic nutritional instruction within the scope of personal training. Personal training is for individuals of all fitness levels. Whether you have never stepped foot in a gym, or are a veteran weightlifter, our trainers can assist you with reaching your goals.
To get started with personal training, please fill out the interest form below, and one of our fitness employees will respond to you as soon as possible. In the first session, clients can expect to be assessed by trainers on their physical fitness, mobility, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, strength, and more.
After completing a full semester of the ACE Preparatory Course, Caili received her ACE Personal Trainng Certificate in August of 2022. She is motivated and ready to help educate others about health and fitness.
Fun Facts: She was born and raised in Florida and her favorite color is green.
Trainer Tip: Dont compare yourself to people who are further along in their fitness journey, everyone has to start somewhere.
Favorite Fitness Modality: Strength training.
"The first wealth is health." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
A ONE HOUR ASSESSMENT IS INCLUDED IN THE FIRST SESSION OF ALL PACKAGES.
- 4 sessions - $130 ($32.50/session)
- 8 sessions - $220 ($27.50/session)
- 12 sessions - $310 ($25.85/session)
- 4 sessions - $150 ($37.50/session)
- 8 sessions - $285 ($35.50/session)
- 12 sessions - $375 ($31.25/session)
Buddy Training (2 or 3 people)
- 8 sessions - $125 per student
- 12 sessions - $185 per student
- 8 sessions - $150 per person
- 12 sessions - $210 per person
Small Group Training (4 to 6 people)
- 4 Sessions - $40 per student
- 8 Sessions - $72 per student
- 12 Sessions - $96 per student
- 4 Sessions - $56 per person
- 8 Sessions - $96 per person
- 12 Sessions - $120 per person
Interested in becoming a nationally certified trainer and/or working for Campus Recreation?
Contact Leah Reynolds by email or (727)873-4948