This is a smartphone application that facilitates paying for parking via mobile device. A few clicks and you're done. Visitors can purchase on their device using the ParkMobile app or website. You will need to register for a free account and add your license plate number before you can park.
Please note when using the Service:
- Ensure that your current license plate is selected.
- Enter the parking zone number manually, by scanning the QR Code, or by utilizing the GPS Functionality.
- Click the Start Parking button to confirm and begin the transaction.
- ParkMobile will send an alert 15 minutes before the time expires, so you can choose to extend the period if needed.
VISITOR/DAILY ONLINE PERMIT – ORDER HERE
Daily parking can be purchased through our parking portal. These permits:
- Offer the convenience of purchasing from any internet enabled device with printer capabilities.
- Are valid for one day only and can be purchased in advance.
- Provides access to all "Green" designated lots on the St. Petersburg campus.
Requesting tax exemption? Tax exempt parking permits must be purchased through our office.
How to purchase your permit online:
- Create or log into your existing account. Guest Login
- Select Purchase Permit. Follow the instruction screens for purchasing your daily permit.
- Print your permit from the Print Permit hyperlink on your receipt.
- Display on driver's side dashboard with barcode side up.
PERMIT VENDING MACHINES
Permit vending machines allow you to pay for parking with one of the following credit card payments: Visa or MasterCard. Our machines are conveniently located on the 1st level of the parking garage in the elevator lobby and in the center of lot 19. The permits are good for 12 hours.
ONE-HOUR VISITOR PARKING SPACES
There are several one-hour visitor parking spaces around the campus. A visitor may park for free for one hour in designated visitor spaces only up to three times per semester. A visitor is any person who is not a member of the university community on any of the USF campuses. Students, employees, and vendors/contractors do not qualify for visitor parking access and may be issued citations for parking in spaces designated as visitor parking only.