Electric Vehicle Charging
In support of sustainability initiatives, USF provides electric vehicle (EV) charging stations as an amenity sponsored by Duke Energy. There are several stations located throughout the campus for use by faculty, staff, students, and visitors with USF parking permits.
All charging units are open to the public and require a valid USF parking permit.
- Vehicle parked in an EV charging space must be actively charging.
- There is a 4-hour daily limit. Citations will be issued to vehicles parked beyond the 4-hour time limit.
- Charging your EV at USF is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If a non-plugin vehicle is parked in an EV-only space, contact PATS at 727-873-4480 or email email@example.com.
The St. Petersburg campus currently has six EV charging stations, two spaces at each of the following locations. Please see map.
- Level 1 parking garage - East side
- Lot # 2 STG
- Lot # 8 Peninsula - South