This permit is available to persons or companies that have entered into a contract with USF to provide a service, regardless of the length of the contract. The contract must be valid at the time of permit purchase. Students, employees, and affiliates do not qualify for this permit. Parking spaces may not be used for commercial solicitation or other commercial purposes without prior approval. This permit is cost-effective for vendors who come to the St. Petersburg campus on a regular basis and travel to multiple areas on campus.
- Valid in any lot designated "Green" on the St. Petersburg Campus. Vendor Permits are valid on the Sarasota-Manatee campus in non-reserved spaces and on Tampa campus in any lot designated "D, E, R and S".
- Vendor permit holders may utilize designated loading/unloading zones for periods of thirty (30) minutes or less.
- After 5:30 PM and on weekends, access is allowed in "Gold" spaces with a valid "Vendor/Contractor" permit.
- All labeled and reserved spaces, including "Red" spaces, are restricted for their intended uses at all times, 24/7.
- Available by annual permit from July 1 - June 30. For rate please refer to Vendor-Annual.
- Permit type is a repositionable (cling).
- Permit is for one vehicle at a time but may be used interchangeably by employees of the registered vendor.
- Any registered permit holder who is not in possession of their permit may obtain a courtesy permit from PATS located in Bayboro Hall 132, a maximum of three (3) times per semester.
Daily and monthly permits are also available for purchase through the online parking portal. To purchase a vendor, monthly, or daily permit, register through the parking portal under "Guest, Non-Student, Vendor, and USF Department Login". Register by creating an account and choose vendor as classification.