Facilities and Reservations
Host your event with us
Campus Recreation has numerous indoor and outdoor venues available on a first-come, first-served reservation basis. Facility availability is subject to university priorities and is subject to change. Campus Recreation internal programming is prioritized over University and Non-University reservations.
RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- The Reservation Application must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the scheduled event. Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least 60 days in advance for university approval.
- Reservation applications are reviewed on a weekly basis and may take 15 business days to review and confirm.
- Once an application is reviewed and the requested date and time has been verified, Campus Recreation will provide a cost estimate and the method of payment must be determined by the requestor.
- Event charges are due 30 days following the event.
- During the event of a cancellation, university departments much notify Campus Recreation at least two weeks prior to the scheduled event. If a group does not cancel an event appropriately, the estimated direct costs will be sent to the group as an invoice and the organization will lose their event space for the specified date and time.
Please contact Campus Recreation for additional information and assistance.
Located on the southeast corner of campus (727)873-4108
The West Deck
Lounge and Gaming Room (capacity 80)
Room 115 (capacity 75)
Room 116 (capacity 20)
Located behind The Edge (727)873-4108
Pool and deck capacity: 99
Located on the southeast corner of campus (727)873-4597
- 10 single kayaks
- 6 tandem kayaks
- 6 paddleboards
Located behind the USC and behind Osprey Hall (727)873-4108
Sand Volleyball Courts
Outdoor Basketball Courts
Located in the SLC (727)873-4589
Studio A (capacity 20)
Sudio B (capacity 20)