Steps to Graduation
1. Apply for your degree through Oasis by September 20
2. RSVP for the Commencement ceremony by December 3
3. Attend Grad Stampede: Monday, October 4
a. Order your graduation announcements
b. Order/purchase your regalia (cap, gown, tassel)
c. Honor Society Students: order your honor sash
4. RSVP and attend SAILebration
5. Check your email for ceremony updates
6. Students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher, visit the USF Bookstore to purchase an honors
medallion 2 weeks prior to Commencement
7. International Students: pick up your international sash
8. Join the Alumni Association
9. Be successful in your final exams, dissertation defense or thesis completion
10. Enjoy your Commencement ceremony and Congratulations on your graduation
from the University of South Florida!
APPLY TO GRADUATE
Fall 2021 graduates must apply to graduate, via OASIS, no later than September, 20 2021. On time application guarantees your name will appear in the printed Commencement program.
The information on this website pertains exclusively to registering to participate in commencement exercises only and is not related to your eligibility of degree conferral.