Steps to Graduation
1. Apply for your degree via Oasis by June 12
(this deadline ensures that name will be printed in the commencement brochure)
2. Attend Grad Stampede
a. Order/purchase your regalia (cap, gown, tassel)
b. Order your graduation announcements/invitations/class rings, etc.
- Tampa campus USF Bookstore: June 20 - 21, 11:00AM to 3:00PM
3. RSVP to participate in the Commencement ceremony after June 19
4. Check your account in OASIS to ensure you have a $0 balance and no holds
5. Attend SAILebration Monday, December 4 (Spring and Fall only)
6. Check your email for ceremony updates
7. Students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher, visit the USF Bookstore to purchase an honors
medallion 2 weeks prior to Commencement
8. International Students: pick up your international sash from International Student Services during the week of Commencement
9. Join your USF Alumni Association!
10. Be successful in your final exams, dissertation defense or thesis completion
11. Enjoy your Commencement ceremony and Congratulations on your graduation
from the University of South Florida!
APPLY TO GRADUATE.
Summer 2023 graduates must apply to graduate, via OASIS, no later than June, 12 2023.
On time application guarantees your name will appear in the printed Commencement program.
The information on this website pertains exclusively to registering to participate in commencement exercises only and is not related to your eligibility of degree conferral.