Tobacco and Smoking Cessation
USF is tobacco and smoke free on all campuses, promoting the health of our campus and community. If you need help quitting or are concerned about a family member/friend’s health, look through the resources below for more information.
Wellness Center Resources
- Educational materials and resources available in Wellness Room (for students, faculty, & staff)
- Get help quitting if you’re a student by making an appointment by calling 727-873-4422.
Off Campus/Online Resources
- State of Florida Insurance Program
- Florida AHEC Network Smoking Cessation
- Schedule of Classes
- Tobacco Free Florida, 1-877-U-CAN-NOW (1-877-822-6669)
- Area Health Education Center
- American Cancer Society, guide to tobacco and cancer, including information and resources on quitting
- See what resources are available and covered by your insurance plan