IF IMMEDIATE SAFETY IS A CONCERN, CALL CAMPUS POLICE AT (727) 873-4444 OR 911.
FOR SEVERE OR POTENTIALLY LIFE-THREATENING MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, CALL 911 OR GO TO A LOCAL EMERGENCY ROOM.
During Business Hours
If any emergency happens during normal business hours:
- Mental Health: Wellness Center professionals are available for same-day brief screenings (15-20 minutes) for assessment and intervention between Monday-Friday.
- Health/Medical: If you are having an urgent medical concern, the Wellness Center offers walk-in or same day appointments during regular business hours.
- Call 727-873-4422 to speak to an on-call counselor.
- Contact campus police at 727-873-4444
PEMHS Mobile Response Crisis Unit: 727-362-4424
Community Crisis Hotlines
- Pinellas County Help Line: 211 or (727) 210-4211 (crisis counseling and community referrals)
- Hillsborough County Crisis Hotline: (813) 234-1234
- National Crisis Hotline: 1-800- SUICIDE
- Suicide Hotline: (727) 791-3131
- Winn Team: (727) 548-5733 (crisis referral for mental health and substance abuse)
Speak with the Nurse Advice Line by calling (727) 873-4422 (option 1).
If your medical condition cannot wait until the center is open, visit a nearby walk-in clinic or hospital.
AFC Urgent Care
1530 4th St. North
St Petersburg, FL 33704
CVS Minute Clinic
8001 9th St. North
Saint Petersburg , FL 33702
Signature Urgent Care
120 2nd Street South
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Walgreens Take Care Clinic
3851 4th St. North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33703