Housing and Dining
Check Status of Housing and Dining Contract:
A Housing and Dining Contract is not complete unless the contract, prepayment, and immunization forms are all submitted.
- Log in to the Housing Portal
- Verify that the Prepayment and Immunization forms have been received (please allow up to a week for forms to show received)
Immunization Health Form Submission
In order for students to be allowed to live on campus an Immunization Health Form must be submitted to the campus Wellness Center. All details about the form and necessary immunizations for on-campus living can be found at the Wellness Center Website. In order to submit an Immunization Health form:
- Print and fill out the Immunization Health form
- Send form to the Wellness Center via email, fax, or post
- Allow up to 2 weeks for the form to be processed and input to the Housing Portal
Room Change Request
To complete a room change request please follow the steps below:
- Visit your student housing portal.
- Navigate to the ‘Requests’ tab.
- Once on the Requests tab click on ‘Room Change Request’ and follow the steps within.
Housing Maintenance (Work Orders)
In the case that something breaks, does not work, or just generally needs to be replaced, and is not an emergency, a Housing Work Order may be submitted. Work orders may take 3-4 days to be completed depending on priority. If a work order needs to be submitted and is an emergency please contact your RA or the RA on duty for your building.
Purchase meal plans, view locations, menus and more.
Housing Contract Cancellation
In order to cancel a Housing Application the student needs to:
- Complete the Housing Cancellation Request form.
- In order to access the Cancellation Request please access the housing portal.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for the request to be approved and confirmation to be e-mailed out to USF St. Petersburg email address.
Hurricanes and Threatening Weather
Living in Florida, hurricanes and threatening weather are a part of our wet season. USF St. Petersburg has policies and procedures in place in the event of such weather. Please read the Hurricane and Threatening Weather Policy 2015 to be prepared for such an event.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISiNG IN THE RESIDENCE HALLS
Procedure for Distributing Flyers
Posting flyers in the Residence Halls is a great way to advertise student clubs/organization meetings, programs and events, and events happening with campus departments. If you have an event you would like to advertise for, please see the following steps for getting your flyers posted in the residence halls.
- All flyers are to be approved through the Housing & Residential Education office before posting.
- If you need a flyer approved for posting, please come in person to the Housing & Residential Education office at RHO 100 to get approval.
- Please bring TWO copies of your flyer. There is one flyer board per building (one in RHO and one in USC).
- Flyer dimensions should be 8 1/2 X 11. Flyers larger than these dimensions will not be approved.
- Only University student organization and departmental advertisements/flyers are allowed in the residence halls.
- Flyers that have not been through the flyer approval process will be taken down by Housing & Residential Education staff.
If you have any questions about flyer submission, marketing & advertising in the halls, or program collaboration, please contact the Housing and Residential Education office at 727-873-5101.