STEPS TO ACCESS THE HOUSING PORTAL APPLICATIONS
Log-in to the housing portal:
- Verify that your information is correct. For assistance, contact the Housing & Residential Education office: 727-873-5101 or email us
- Select Apply
- Select the application period you wish to apply for.
- For any medical or psychological housing accommodation requests and/or any requests for an emotional support or service animal in housing, please reach out to the Assistant Director of Housing, Stephen Harris. These requests are taken on a first come, first served basis and must be received prior to placement. If you have already been placed in a space for the upcoming term your request cannot be guaranteed.
After you have applied please make sure the following requirements have been met in order to receive your housing/room assignment:
- Pay your University Admissions Deposit
- Register for an Orientation Session
- Submit your immunization records to the wellness center.