USF SP Housing & Residential Education is excited to offer specialized housing options
for USF graduate students beginning Fall 2021.
We have designated the specific apartments in Pelican Hall for graduate student housing to best support this population's specific needs. This residential community consists of 4 single bedroom apartments and is a short walk to everything the St. Petersburg campus has to offer. More information about unit features can be found below.
Graduate students can apply for on-campus housing by visiting the Housing Portal page to start their application. Graduate students remain eligible for other spaces in the on-campus inventory as well. For any questions related to graduate housing, please reach out to our office at 727-873-5101 or at email@example.com
ABOUT PELICAN APARTMENTS
Pelican Apartments is comprised of seven residential floors and is located close to
the Student Life Center and University Student Center. Pelican Apartments features
common areas throughout and a laundry facility on the first, third, fourth, fifth,
and seventh floors.
Pelican Building Code: RHO
UNITS IN PELICAN APARTMENTS
A typical unit in Pelican Apartments offers four single bedrooms sharing a living area with kitchen and two bathrooms.
- Provided furniture in each bedroom area includes:
- A twin XL bed
(To request a specific bed height please submit a Bed Request)
- A three-drawer dresser
- A chair and desk
- A twin XL bed
- Closet space for each resident
- Each four-bedroom unit includes two bathrooms
- Each unit contains a full kitchen with a refrigerator, oven, stovetop, microwave and sink
- Each unit contains a furnished common living area
COMMUNITY AND HALL AMENITIES
- Laundry facility on the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 7th floors.
- Community lounges throughout buildings
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom (upon request)
- WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)