JOIN THE ASSOCIATION
The Retired Faculty and Staff Association (RFSA) was founded in 2004 to maintain an organized association between its members and the University. The RFSA encourages retirees to remain involved with the USF St. Petersburg campus by fostering social connection through events and projects that assist in the institution’s advancement.
IN FULFILLING ITS MISSION, THE RETIRED FACULTY AND STAFF ASSOCIATION:
- Promotes interaction and common interests among USF St. Petersburg campus retirees through social gatherings, print and online communications, and meetings of its board of directors
- Articulates the views of its members on subjects of significance to the campus community
- Serves in an advisory role between retirees and the campus administration
- Sponsors scholarships and promotes student achievement
- Encourages and participates in collecting, preserving and archiving oral histories, narratives, and other items of historical significance from administrators, faculty, staff, and community members
For additional information, contact:
Associate Director of Constituent Relations
(727) 873-4519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RFSA 2023 Spring Luncheon
March 24, 2023
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Lynn Pippenger Hall, 4th Floor