YOUR FUTURE IS COMING TOGETHER AND IT LOOKS GREEN AND GOLD
Specially selected students can be a Bull from the get-go, thanks to FUSE – a partnership between St. Petersburg College and USF. Start by earning your associate degree from SPC while getting many of the perks of being at USF's St. Petersburg or Tampa campus, from access to campus events to specialized advising. When it’s time for your bachelor degree, FUSE guarantees you’ll be admitted to USF.
The FUSE Program is designed to promote your timely Bachelor’s degree completion once you have earned an Associate of Arts degree from a participating regional Florida College System institution.
Students offered a place in the program will be guaranteed admission to USF's St. Petersburg or Tampa campus provided that they earn their Associate of Arts degree within 3-4 years, three years preferred, with a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
BENEFITS TO SELECTED STUDENTS
- Selected students will initially enroll at one of the participating FCS institutions, such as St. Petersburg College and will be academically advised onto an academic pathway leading to timely completion of their baccalaureate degree at USF St. Petersburg campus
- One-on-one, group and remote academic advising to ensure that all FUSE students are on the appropriate degree path and meeting all program requirements
- Students will be placed into degree-applicable courses and reduce the risk of accumulating extra student credit hours
- Greater integration with the USF St. Petersburg campus before students transfer
- Sense of belonging to both the college and university communities
IF YOU WERE OFFERED A SPOT IN THE FUSE PROGRAM
I HAVE MY ASSOCIATE’S DEGREE
If you have earned your Associate’s Degree from St. Petersburg College and are ready to move into your baccalaureate study, make an appointment with Undergraduate Admissions.
If you have earned your Associate’s Degree from any other college or university and are ready to come to USF, let us know. Please email us.
MEET YOUR ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR
Please call 727-873-4142 or email.