Thank you for your interest in wanting to Live the Bulls Life! The St Petersburg Campus is experiencing very high demand for housing on campus and is now at or near capacity for fall housing. In response to this situation, the 2022-2023 Academic Year Application Processes have been closed. Please read the information below about the Standby List.
STANDBY LIST – APPLICATION
The Standby List, or housing waitlist, is a form that can be accessed and filled out within the student housing portal.
- Completing this form adds you to a Standby List (a waitlist) for on-campus housing.
- We will do our best to find you a space on-campus but cannot guarantee that you will receive a room assignment for the 22-23 academic year.
- In order to be on the Standby List, you need to complete the following:
- By submitting the Standby List request, you agree to be given a room assignment in the first available space that may open, regardless of room type or building.
STANDBY LIST – PROCESS
- After you have applied and are next in line on the Standby List to receive a room assignment, our office will automatically place you in the first available bed space.
- If you are assigned a room, the Standby List form will act as your legally binding Housing Agreement as you will need to agree to all the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Agreement to be placed on the Standby List.
- Once you have received a room assignment, our system will generate an automatic email to your @USF email address outlining where you have been assigned and how to check your roommate information. You may also check for this information in your Housing Portal.
- Please note that if you are assigned to a room, you will be held to the USF Housing Agreement and will not be released from said Agreement for any reason outside of the agreed upon terms.
REMOVAL FROM THE STANDBY LIST
- PRIOR to receiving a room assignment, if you wish to remove yourself from the Standby List, please reach out to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be released without penalty.
- If we cannot assign you to a room prior to the start of the term, our office will reach out to see if you would like to remain on the Standby List after the fall semester begins. If you do not wish to remain on the Standby List at that time, our office will remove you from the list without penalty.