Financial Aid & Scholarships
WE ARE WORKING REMOTELY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
MONDAY – FRIDAY 8 AM-5PM
View coronavirus updates and frequently asked questions
FERPA and Financial Aid Privacy
Federal policy restricts what financial aid information we can discuss with you and/or your parents. Students must initiate the request for financial aid to post an online Privacy Release Form to their OASIS account. These restrictions protect the student’s personal financial information and assures that only the student has access to their financial aid record unless the form is on file. The student can reach us in person, via phone, or through ServiceNow to request the form. Please note: this is separate from the FERPA release with the Registrar’s office to discuss academic matters.
Check your financial aid status and upload applicable documents in OASIS
Documents that cannot be uploaded can be mailed to our Tampa location at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
REMINDERS AND RESOURCES
- Fall 2020 Bulletin – Check to see if your financial aid is on track for fall.
- How-To Videos – Easy to understand videos to help answer many of your questions.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Check your SAP status in OASIS
Financial Aid Award Terms and Conditions
- Tuition Deferments – A tuition deferment prevents cancellation of your registration and temporarily prevents a late payment fee.
- Sign up for E-Deposit – No waiting for the mail! Receive your financial aid and student refunds directly into your personal bank account.