Financial Aid & Scholarships
FERPA and Financial Aid Privacy
Federal policy restricts what financial aid information we can discuss with you and/or your parents. Students must initiate the request for financial aid to post an online Privacy Release Form to their OASIS account. These restrictions protect the student’s personal financial information and assures that only the student has access to their financial aid record unless the form is on file. The student can reach us in person, via phone, or through ServiceNow to request the form. Please note: this is separate from the FERPA release with the Registrar’s office to discuss academic matters.
Check your financial aid status and upload applicable documents in OASIS
Documents that cannot be uploaded can be mailed to our Tampa location at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Reminders, Resources, and Important Information
- Fall 2021 – Check to see if your financial aid is on track.
- How-To Videos – Easy to understand videos to help answer many of your questions.
- First Time in College Orientation "Money Matters" - Powerpoint presentation that provides new incoming students with important information provided on the Financial Aid webpage, as well as where to find specific student account information on their OASIS account.
- Transfer Student Orientation "Money Matters" - Powerpoint presentation that provides payment and financial aid information for incoming transfer students.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Check your SAP status in OASIS
Financial Aid Award Terms and Conditions
- Tuition Deferments – A tuition deferment prevents cancellation of your registration and temporarily prevents a late payment fee.
- Sign up for E-Deposit – No waiting for the mail! Receive your financial aid and student refunds directly into your personal bank account.