Financial Aid & Scholarships
WE ARE WORKING REMOTELY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
MONDAY – FRIDAY 8 AM-5PM
View coronavirus updates and frequently asked questions
Check your financial aid status and upload applicable documents in OASIS
COVID-19 Financial Aid Implications
CARES ACT STUDENT EMERGENCY AID FUNDING
USF has received $17.4 million from the U.S. Department of Education, provided through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, that will be used for emergency student aid. Students who have expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to COVID-19 are eligible to apply for this program.
- Student Rights And Responsibilities
- Study Abroad – Know before you go! Not all aid applies to all study abroad programs.
- How-To Videos
FINANCIAL AID REMINDERS & RESOURCES
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Check your SAP status in OASIS
- Financial Aid Award Terms and Conditions
- Tuition Deferments – A tuition deferment prevents cancellation of your registration and temporarily prevents a late payment fee.
- Sign up for E-Deposit – No waiting for the mail! Receive your financial aid and student refunds directly into your personal bank account.
In Person: Visit our office with questions about your financial aid (bring a picture ID). Based on your questions, you may be able to meet with one of our walk-in advisors (available on a first-come, first-serve basis).
Location: Bayboro Hall 105
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am
Via Phone: (727) 873-4128
Phone Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm
Via Email: ServiceNow
FERPA and Financial Aid Privacy
Federal policy restricts what financial aid information we can discuss with you and/or your parents. Students must initiate the request for financial aid to post an online Privacy Release Form to their OASIS account. These restrictions protect the student’s personal financial information and assures that only the student has access to their financial aid record unless the form is on file. The student can reach us in person, via phone, or through ServiceNow to request the form. Please note: this is separate from the FERPA release with the Registrar’s office to discuss academic matters.