It can’t be said enough that without donors and the support of their gifts, the USF St. Petersburg campus wouldn’t be what it is today. Donor gifts–of any kind–help strengthen the University from support to upgrade facilities, like the Armed Forces Family Foundation and their support to rennovate the Military and Veterans Success Center, to program support like the Debbie Nye Sembler Student Success fund which supports student success.
ABOUT THE COQUINA CIRCLE
The USF St. Petersburg campus recognizes our annual giving donors of $1,000 or more through the Coquina Circle, an organization named after the coquina rock that is composed of fragments of various shells. The coquina rock is an integral part of our state and the many parts that form its sturdy whole reflect the way in which our donors form the strong and multi-layered framework of support for USF's St. Petersburg campus.
Annual giving is made up of a diverse collection of gifts of all sizes and for many purposes. No matter how you designate your gift for a particular fund or where the need is greatest - our Coquina Circle donors make a critical difference across campus and within our programs.
These gifts provide:
- Faculty Support: Gifts for the support of faculty are used to recruit, develop, and
retain outstanding faculty through
- Academic Chairs
- Fellowships and Scholarships
- Research Support
- Student Support: Gifts typically in the form of fellowships or scholarships, allow students to keep their focus on the achievement of their academic goals.
- Strategic support to fund the the deans’ priorities of the colleges.
- Strength in curriculum and provide access to the latest classroom technology.
- Support for creative and innovative teaching methods and research.
Whether a gift is to an operating or endowment type account, it is all a significant investment in the University’s and our students’ futures.
Your extraordinary generosity demonstrates an unwavering commitment to the USF St. Petersburg campus, making it possible for us to lead cutting-edge research, establish innovative educational programs, and realize dreams that ultimately help the University fulfill our mission of inspiring scholars to lead lives of impact.