ACADEMIC AFFAIRS ON THE USF ST. PETERSBURG CAMPUS
The Office of Academic Affairs on the St. Petersburg campus provides leadership for
academic programs, student and faculty success initiatives, and overall academic operations.
Academic programs are delivered on the USF's St. Petersburg campus by 241 full and part-time faculty (2021-22 AY). Programs are offered at the St. Petersburg campus as well as at two instructional sites: Pasco-Hernandez State College and Clam Bayou Marine Education Center. The Pasco-Hernandez State College site includes graduate and undergraduate degrees through COE. A Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Communication of Ocean Science is run through the Clam Bayou Marine Education Center. In addition, USF, including the St. Petersburg campus, participates in the online USF-SPC Partnership Program.
USF St. Petersburg serves approximately 4,214 students and administers 46 degree programs, with 32 at the bachelor’s level, and 14 at the master’s levels. The Office of Graduate Studies on our campus manages 100 Graduate Certificate programs for OneUSF.
The work of the Office of Academic Affairs depends on the academic support units that make up the Academic Affairs Council:
- Academic Advising
- Center for Civic Engagement
- Center for Innovative Education
- Debbie Nye Sembler Student Success Center
- Graduate Studies
- Office of Decision Support
- USF World
Along with the colleges that have presence on the STP campus:
- College of the Arts
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Behavioral and Community Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Marine Sciences
- College of Public Health
- Judy Genshaft Honors College
- Muma College of Business/Kate Teidemann School of Business and Finance
- USF Libraries/ Nelson Poynter Memorial Library