FORMS FROM THE REGISTRAR
Visit the USF Registrar for these commonly requested forms:
- Grade Forgiveness
- Fee Adjustment
- Proof of Enrollment
- Time Conflict
Academic Regulations Committee (ARC) Forms
- ARC Petition
- ARC Medical Form
- ARC Instructor’s Documentation Form (Late Withdrawal and Add)
- ARC Academic Renewal I (Academically dismissed seeking to be re-admitted to USF St. Petersburg)
- ARC Academic Renewal II (Academically dismissed seeking to be re-admitted to USF St. Petersburg – without an Associate of Arts Certificate)
You must schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor for the ARC petition and for the reinstatement process.
PROOF OF ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE
The USF St. Petersburg Registrar offers Proof of Enrollment (Enrollment Certification Request). Or, log in to your Oasis account for self-service.
MAJOR AND MINOR DECLARATION FORMS
- College of Arts and Sciences Major Declaration
- Kate Tiedemann School of Business & Finance Major Declaration (Application)
- College of Education Declaration of Major (Application)
- College of Education – PTO Minor Declaration
MAJOR CHANGE AND MINOR FORMS
Students requesting to enhance or adjust their current degree requirements must be in compliance with the stipulations set forth in the University’s Progressions and Completion Policy (10-505). Please review the form below which relates to your intended adjustments, and schedule an appointment with your advisor for review.
CREDIT BY EXAM
Interested in knowing your AP, IB, or AICE exam course equivalents? View the Credit-by-Exam details. Any questions should be directed to your Academic Advisor.