For Students

Academic Forms

Visit the USF Registrar for these commonly requested forms:

  • Grade Forgiveness
  • Fee Adjustment
  • Proof of Enrollment
  • Time Conflict

Major Change and Minor Requests

Students requesting to enhance or adjust their current degree requirements must be in compliance with the stipulations set forth in the University’s Progression and Completion Policy (10-505). Please review USF’s degree progression policy. If you are in compliance and wish to change your major, please make an appointment with your academic advisor at MyUSF > Business Systems > Archivum > Student Dashboard > Appointment Scheduling.

Academic Regulations Committee (ARC) Petition Process

ARC petitions are submitted through the Archivum system. If you are seeking reinstatement you must meet with an academic advisor.  It is recommended that students meet with an advisor to submit any type of petition. For a guide for the ARC petition process, please see the ARC Student Resources page.

Proof of Enrollment Certificate

The USF St. Petersburg Registrar offers Proof of Enrollment (Enrollment Certification Request). Or, log in to your Oasis account for self-service.

Credit by Exam

Interested in knowing your AP, IB, CLEP or AICE exam course equivalents?  View the Credit-by-Exam details. Any questions should be directed to your Academic Advisor.