Academic Advisors in Each College
Academic advisors by major are located in each College. Advisors assist undergraduate students in understanding major academic requirements, policies, and develop an educational plan consistent with major and life goals.
Active students can make an advising appointment in Archivum with the assigned major advisor at MyUSF > Business Systems > Archivum > Student Dashboard > Appointment Scheduling.
Note: When making an in-person appointment, please make sure to review the office location before you attend the appointment.
College of the Arts, Harbor Hall (HBR) 129
- Heather Van Allen, Academic Advisor, email@example.com
College of Arts & Sciences, Davis Hall (DAV) 287
Economics, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Digital Communication & Multimedia Journalism
- Dr. Joan Eldridge, Assistant Director CAS Advising/Advisor (DAV 206) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Timmers-Bonvallet, Sr. Academic Advisor, (DAV 212) email@example.com
Anthropology, English, PTC, History, Political Science, Psychology
- Julia Carter, Academic Advisor (DAV 205) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Rodriguez, Academic Advisor (DAV 212) email@example.com
Biology, Marine Biology, Environmental Chemistry, Mathematics, Sustainability Studies, Geography & GIS, Environmental Science & Policy, Pre-Professional Sciences
- Megan Porath, Sr. Academic Advisor (DAV 226) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Bird, Academic Advisor (DAV 226) email@example.com
- Kara Fokianos, Academic Advisor (DAV 227) firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences, Davis Hall (DAV) 134
Criminology, Forensic Studies and Justice
- Solitaire Kelley, Interim Director AAOC/Advisor, email@example.com
- Georgia Veneziano, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Education, H. William Heller Hall (HWH) 201
Education, Educational Studies
- Arleyna Loss, Academic Advisor, email@example.com
College of Public Health, Davis Hall (DAV) 134
- Adam Clum, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
MUMA College of Business Kate Tiedemann School of Business & Finance,
Lynn Pippenger Hall (LPH) 117
Declared Business Majors – (minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit earned and academic requirements met as listed in the USF catalog).
- Julie Harding, Program Coordinator/Sr. Academic Advisor email@example.com
- Manyel Richardson, Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-business majors – Student designated as a “Pre” business major and not fully
declared. Declared Business majors must meet a minimum of 60 semester hours of college
credit earned and academic requirements as listed in the USF catalog.
Pre-business major Advisor (s):
- Tina Santoro, Sr. Academic Advisor email@example.com
- Jill Brown, Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org