Academic Advisors in Each College
Academic advisors by major are located in each College. Advisors assist undergraduate students in understanding major academic requirements, policies, and develop an educational plan consistent with major and life goals.
Active students can make an advising appointment in Archivum with the assigned major advisor at MyUSF > Business Systems > Archivum > Student Dashboard > Appointment Scheduling.
Note: Declared Business Majors – Students with a minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit earned and all academic requirements met as listed in the USF catalog. If you are a declared business major, you will see an academic advisor in Muma College of Business KTSBF, as listed below. Pre-business majors can make an advising appointment with an advisor in the Academic Advising Opportunity Center listed here.
When making an in-person appointments, please make sure to review the office location before you attend the appointment.
College of the Arts, Harbor Hall 129
- Heather Van Allen, Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Arts & Sciences, Davis Hall 287
Economics, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Digital Communication & Multimedia Journalism
- Dr. Joan Eldridge, Assistant Director CAS Advising/Advisor (DAV 206) email@example.com
- Amanda Timmers-Bonvallet, Sr. Academic Advisor, (DAV 212) firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthropology, English, PTC, History, Political Science, Psychology
- Julia Carter, Academic Advisor (DAV 205) email@example.com
- Jeff Rodriguez, Academic Advisor (DAV 212) firstname.lastname@example.org
Biology, Marine Biology, Environmental Chemistry, Mathematics, Sustainability Studies, Geography & GIS, Environmental Science & Policy, Pre-Professional Sciences
- Megan Porath, Sr. Academic Advisor (DAV 226) email@example.com
- Steven Bird, Academic Advisor (DAV 226) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kara Fokianos, Academic Advisor (DAV 227) email@example.com
College of Behavioral & Community Sciences, Davis Hall 134
Criminology, Forensic Studies & Justice
- Solitaire Kelley, Interim Director AAOC/Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgia Veneziano, Advisor, email@example.com
College of Education, H. William Heller Hall (HWH) 201
Education, Educational Studies
- Arleyna Loss, Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Public Health, Davis Hall 134
- Advisor, HHSAdvise@usf.edu
MUMA College of Business Kate Tiedemann School of Business & Finance,
Lynn Pippenger Hall (LPH) 117
Declared Business Majors – (minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit earned and academic requirements met as listed in the USF catalog).
- Julie Harding, Program Coordinator/Sr. Academic Advisor email@example.com
- Manyel Richardson, Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Brown, Academic Advisor email@example.com