Adjusted Operations Due to Coronavirus
There have been a lot of changes year due to the ongoing situation with the coronavirus but we wanted to assure you that our student food pantry, Support-a-Bull, will be open in this time of need. We are making some adjustments to our operations to ensure your safety and the safety of others and to promote social distancing.
- Students will not be allowed inside the pantry. Instead, we ask you to please place your order online.
- When you click the link, you will first be instructed to complete two required forms before filling out the intake form.
- All orders submitted between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. will be processed within 24hours or the next business day.
- A member of our staff will send a text message or phone call to the number you provided via the online form, to clarify any questions to your order and to coordinate a contact-less pick up.
- If you cannot make it for pick up during operating hours let the our staff know and we can place your food bag inside the University Police Department lobby for pick up 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- As usual, the pantry offers hygiene and menstrual products. Please notify us via the comment section on the form if you are in need of these items.