Alerts & Reports
Annual Security / Fire Safety Reports
OBTAIN THE CURRENT REPORT
To receive a paper copy of this report:
Call the University Police Department at (727) 873-4444 or visit the department’s office at 530 3rd St. South, St. Petersburg, Florida.
- 2022 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2021 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2020 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2019 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2018 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2017 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2016 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
REPORTS : ANNUAL SECURITY / FIRE SAFETY REPORT
The USF St. Petersburg Annual Security & Fire Safety Report contains information about our policies and procedures regarding campus security, fire safety, emergency response and evacuation procedures, sexual assault, missing student notification, and other matters disclosed in accordance with the following federal laws:
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act);
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA); and
- Higher Education Act/Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEA/HEOA), which is the law governing administration of all federal higher education programs.
The ASR also contains statistics for the previous three calendar years concerning crimes reported as occurring on our campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by our institution; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, our campus.