Transition in a Remote Setting
As you continue to navigate your USF St. Petersburg experience during this time, the Compass Student Experience team is here to provide care, support and guidance.
To ensure the safety of students and staff, our office has moved to remote work conditions. During this time, our team continues to answer your questions, connect you to valuable resources, and provide individualized support in navigating this new transition.
Student Experience (Peer Coaching, Programming): email@example.com
Student Success Advocates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinellas Access to Higher Education (PATHe): email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram for helpful tips and valuable information to keep you on track and in-the-know.
Connect with Your Peer Coach for Individual Support
Your peer coach has been with you since the beginning of your journey here at USF St. Petersburg and will continue to provide you support remotely. They will be reaching out to you weekly with updates on virtual events and ways to contact them.
Do you need assistance connecting to the best resource for the support you need? Fill out our Intake form so we can follow up with you directly.
During this unprecedented time, it is normal to be anxious and want clear answers, especially as you care for your family and support your student. Here’s how you can connect with us to stay informed and supported:
- The Compass Chronicle is an e-newsletter full of resources, education, and family-specific content to support
your Bull. We’ll be sending these out more frequently to provide support as your student
navigates their transition to remote learning.
- USF St. Petersburg Compass Student Experience Facebook Page
- USF St. Petersburg Families Facebook Group
- Connect with Compass for Support
As you support your student in the weeks to come, we are here to help you and provide strategies to help make this transition as smooth as possible for your student. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for individualized support.
Have Questions? Does your student need assistance? Do you need guidance on how to support your student? Fill out our Intake form so we can follow up with you directly.
YOUR CAMPUS SUPPORT
Because of the geographic distribution of our campuses, USF supports our new students and family members from three offices.
- Tampa: The Office of Parent & Family Engagement is located on the Tampa campus and provides services to students and families enrolled at that location.
- St. Petersburg: Please visit the COMPASS Student Experience Office or call (727) 873-4003. COMPASS will keep the BullsConnect up to date with the latest scheduling information.
- Sarasota-Manatee: Please visit the Office of Student Engagement.