Color and Typography
BRAND FONTS FOR ADOBE USERS:
- Trade Gothic Bold Condensed for titles and Trade Gothic Condensed for body copy.
- Please contact a Marketing team member for additional information.
ALTERNATE FONTS TO USE FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS:
Arial Bold for headlines and subheads
Arial for body copy
Can I use other fonts in my print materials?
Yes, but sparingly. Just remember that the goal is to select fonts that are easy-to-read and appropriate for your communications.
What else should I know about typography?
There are several common mistakes that are easily remedied. Here are a few general rules:
- Do not put two spaces after a period or colon.
- Do not use more than two fonts in your design project.
- Use decorative fonts sparingly.
Our core colors are USF Green, White, and USF Gold. The PMS, CMYK, RGB and HEX codes are listed for consistent appearance across various mediums.
Our core colors – together with Sand and Evergreen – should be used in overwhelming majority.
Employ the accent colors selectively and do not allow them to dominate.
Metallic Foil Stamp
Where appropriate, for formal, elegant printed items, you may use a metallic gold foil stamp, in a color selected to match USF gold displayed above as closely as possible. Foil stamping is a specialty process that can not be recreated with PMS, CMYK or metallic ink. Consult with UCM or your print vendor for more information.