The USF St. Petersburg campus Wellness Committee develops and supports programs to encourage a healthy workplace, advocates for policies that support health and fitness, promotes awareness of and participation in wellness programs for faculty and staff, and evaluates the impact of campus wellness programs. The USF St. Petersburg campus Wellness Committee is Working Toward Wellness.
Yoga @ Lunch
Due to popular demand, the USF St. Petersburg campus Wellness Committee proudly announces an extension of: “Yoga @ Lunch!”
Classes are open to all USF St. Petersburg campus Faculty and Staff – no experience required, all fitness levels are welcome.
Please remember to bring water and a mat!
Walk to Lunch
Walk with fellow employees to a new lunch destination each month.
- When: The First Wednesday of every month (Rain date the following Thursday)
- Time and Meeting Location: Meet at noon at the fountain on the quad.
Faculty/Staff Campus Recreation Program
All USF St. Petersburg campus eligible faculty & staff are eligible for a shared-cost annual.
Locker Room with Showers
- Showers and a locker room are available to employees free of charge
- Located next to the Waterfront Office in Coquina
- Visit the Campus Recreation site for more info
Free Food Tracking Programs
Free Streaming Exercise Channel
These exercise classes may be taken in the comfort of your home on your tablet, smart phone or smart TV. Best of all, they are FREE!
- USF Tampa campus Recreation Exercise Library provides muscle-specific exercises on demand. Just click on the body part on the image and watch the video!
- Use the Activity Planner to set goals, choose activities you want to do, and get tips to help you stay motivated.
Health & Fitness Resources
- The FDA’s medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
- Campus Recreation Group Fitness Schedule
- Wellness Wire Monthly Newsletter