Student Success Resource Management at the USF St. Petersburg campus provides business, fiscal, human resources, and travel support to departments within the Division of Student Success. Specific services provided include:
- Serves as primary liaison with USF central offices for budgeting, purchasing and human resources.
- Monitors and reconciles all budgets within the Division of Student Success.
- Coordinates annual budget requests (E&G, A&S, and Aux).
- Manages divisional recruitment, classification, compensation, attendance, leave, and payroll.
- Serve as utility receiving and a Facilities Services liaison for divisional accounts.
- Purchasing requests. (as needed)
- Processing of PCard expenses and statements. (as needed)
- Provides reporting, projections, and budget analysis.
- Travel support and compliance.
- Workflow updates, access to business systems, and approvals.
Please email us email@example.com for service requests and questions.