Our Annual report
Our Core Values
We share the USF core values of Student-Centered Success; Research and Innovation; Inclusion of Difference; Commitment to Community; and Care for the Natural Environment. The values inform the way we approach our work with students. As colleagues we expect to lead collaboratively towards the end of ensuring student success.
Student Success will provide every student with transformational learning opportunities that encourage student-centered success.
Student Success creates and facilitates dynamic experiences that inspire personal growth, inclusive community and life-long learning.
Our Units and Departments
- Campus Recreation – Fitness, Intramural and Club Sports, Aquatics and Outdoor Recreation
- Career Center – Career Readiness, Employer Relations and Internships
- COMPASS Student Experience – PATHe, Student Experience, Student Success Advocacy, Parent Outreach andTransfer Students
- Dean of Students – Housing and Residence Life, Student Conduct, Student Outreach & Success, Veteran Services and Title IX
- Enrollment, Planning & Management – Admissions, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Orientation, Registration and Records
- Student Life and Engagement – Student Activities, Multicultural Affairs, Leadership, Harborside Activities Board (HAB), Student Government and the University Student Center
- Wellness Center and Student Disability Services – Counseling, Medical, Health Education and Victims Advocacy