Pinellas Access to Higher Education (PATHe) is a collaborative effort between the University of South Florida St. Petersburg campus and St. Petersburg College (SPC). The goal of PATHe is to increase the number of Pinellas County residents receiving education beyond high school.
We support Pinellas County through outreach by partnering with local schools and community organizations to provide individuals and families with up-to-date information on college preparation and planning. We support students who decide to attend college locally through our SPC to USF St. Petersburg program. Students are able to start at SPC and transfer to the University of South Florida St. Petersburg campus with the support and guidance from a PATHe Advisor until they graduate with their Bachelor’s degree.
Join PATHe to achieve your ultimate goal of graduating from USF!
Earn your Associate and Bachelor’s degrees while staying in Pinellas County. Pinellas Access to Higher Education is a pathway for you to begin your education at St. Petersburg College and earn an Associate of Arts degree. You will then seamlessly transition to the University of South Florida St. Petersburg campus to complete your undergraduate experience and earn your Bachelor’s degree.
- PATHe Advisors help you enroll at SPC and during the transition to USF St. Petersburg.
- All courses automatically transfer from SPC to USF St. Petersburg and fulfill Bachelor’s prerequisites.
- SPC and USF St. Petersburg offer small class sizes and personalized attention from highly credentialed faculty at an affordable cost.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available at both SPC and USF St. Petersburg.
- Upon graduation from USF St. Petersburg, you will have a highly-desirable and marketable degree from a preeminent research institution.