What We Do
The Pearls Program is a program designed with you in mind. Rooted in a strengths-based approach each pearl will be offered:
- Each Pearl will be assigned to a support specialist that will be a dedicates resource for
your success and growth.
- Linkage with USF and local community resources
- Support Letters
- Navigate USF
- Will work alongside program peers for educational activities with learning outcomes tied to independent living skills
Mentoring Program (Coming Soon)
Faculty and Staff
- Each Pearl will be paired with USF faculty, staff, or alumni, who serve as mentor throughout their academic journey.
- Each Pearl will have the opportunity to become a Pearl mentor to assist new campus pearls acclimate to the university.
USF Pearls program will host different events, programming, and outings for students to connect with one another in a fun, social setting with a independent learning outcome connected to the goal-directed group work.
Pearls program has worked with USF Housing and Residents Life to assist in streamlining the process to ensure year round housing for the Pearl student.
We are currently working toward other programing support regarding housing needs for pearls.
Our program will advocate for each pearls needs locally, nationally, and here at USF.