ORIENTATION OFFICE REFUND POLICY
Refund requests will be considered under limited circumstances. However, note that no refund will be granted if the request is received late. A request is considered late if it is not received at least 7 calendar days before the date of the registered Orientation session.
Orientation refund requests are not considered until after the scheduled Orientation session has passed and can then take up to a month to process.
The Office of Orientation will consider issuing a refund if:
- The student’s admission to the university is rescinded before the student attends Orientation.
- The student registers for an incorrect USF campus Orientation or updates their home campus after registering for Orientation.
- The student cancels their admission more than 7 calendar days before their scheduled Orientation.
- The guest cancels their reservation more than 7 calendar days before their scheduled Orientation.
No refund will be considered if:
- The request is made within 7 calendar days of the scheduled Orientation.
- The request is made after a student or guest fails to attend their scheduled Orientation session.
- The student’s admission to the university is rescinded after the student attends Orientation.
- The student changes USF campuses after attending the USF St. Petersburg campus Orientation.
- The student has not already canceled or updated their application with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
PLEASE NOTE: THE AMOUNT OF ANY REFUND GRANTED WILL EQUAL THE AMOUNT PAID LESS A $10 ADMINISTRATION FEE. REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED TO THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION ONLY. IF AN E-CHECK WAS USED, A PAPER CHECK WILL BE ISSUED. ALLOW AT LEAST 3 WEEKS FOR THIS PROCESS TO COMPLETE.