Join the Orientation Team
Orientation Leaders serve as peer educators, group facilitators, performers, resources, contacts, and role models to new freshman and transfer students, and their families, in their transition to USF. Orientation could not happen without the support of the student Orientation Leaders!
Applications for the 2021 Orientation Team are closed. Recruitment for the 2022 team will begin in October 2021.
If you are interested in learning more about joining the Orientation Team…
- Read the 2021 Orientation Leader Position Description.
- View recaps of our conversation from a past Recruitment Kick-Off event.
- Email us to ask questions.
- Ask a current Orientation Leader about their experience.
- Note: If you are interested in being a Resident Assistant and an Orientation Leader at the same time, you are advised to speak to Assistant Director Summer Smith.