Response to COVID-19
NOTICE ABOUT MEDICAL SERVICES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Please note: you must reside in Florida to obtain telehealth services, per professional licensing guidelines.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, our medical staff is now available for telehealth services. If you have any questions about medical services or behavioral health, please do not hesitate to call 727-873-4422. Please also see the Wellness Center Changes to Operations page.
- For prescription refills, please call the nursing station directly at 727-873-4403.
- In-person appointments for acute symptoms (i.e., stomach pain, headache, STI symptoms,
rash, etc.) will only be seen during mornings.
- Afternoons are reserved for students experiencing respiratory symptoms.
- No students will be allowed in the office unless approved by staff.
- Those who do come in will need to be screened first.
- If you have questions about your physical health, you can also check out our Self-Help resources. You can find many answers to your questions about health without having to come into the office.
- If you are interested in obtaining COVID testing without the need to make a medical appointment, please click on this link for more information about community lab services available at USF St Petersburg campus. Services are available for students, faculty and staff.
We highly recommend you follow CDC guidelines and stay at home until the risk of coronavirus has decreased. If you feel any symptoms coming on, please go to cdc.gov for information on what to do next. If you think you may need to be tested please contact our office.