COVID-19 Testing and Vaccines
Please note: you must be physically located in Florida to obtain telehealth services, per professional licensing guidelines.
If you have any questions about medical services or behavioral health, please do not hesitate to call 727-873-4422. Please also see the Wellness Center Changes to Operations page.
- In-person patient appointments are available Mon-Fri 8a-5p on an appointment basis only. MASKS MUST BE WORN FOR ALL IN-PERSON VISITS.
- Tele-health will continue to be offered.
- No walk-ins; anyone with symptoms must call for a tele-health appointment.
- To request accommodations for any Wellness Center services and/or programs, please contact us at 727-873-4422
- If you have questions about your physical health, you can also check out our Self-Help resources. You can find many answers to your questions about health without having to come into the office.
- As part of USF’s plan to promote a healthy and safe campus environment, USF Student Health Services offers a COVID-19 testing site for faculty, staff and students on our campus. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. The testing site (outside of the Student Life Center (SLC)) will be open on TBD
- If a student is experiencing symptoms and would like to speak to a medical provider, they will need to call the Wellness Center for a medical appointment.
- Please visit usf.edu/coronavirus for more information. If you have additional questions about testing on the St. Petersburg campus, please contact Guy Van Asten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We highly recommend you follow CDC guidelines. If you feel any symptoms coming on, please go to cdc.gov for information on what to do next. If you think you may need to be tested please contact our office.
- Starting the week of May 17 - August 2, we will have a day of offering 2 types of
COVID vaccines: the 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine and the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine.
- Tuesdays, 10a - 3p, call to schedule: 727 873 4422. Press option 2 to schedule
- The week of the 4th of July there will be no vaccine events.
- Vaccines will be available to students, future students, faculty, staff and family members. These will be scheduled appointments and will take place in the Wellness Center.