USF St. Petersburg Sport Club programs are recreational, competitive, instructional and open to all current USF St. Petersburg students. Members compete at the collegiate club level and enjoy many benefits of participation including finding a community, social networking, and personal and professional growth. A successful Sport Club is comprised of dependable student officers, who motivate their members, meet administrative deadlines, are financially responsible, and promote teamwork.The Sport Club program adheres to the Campus Recreation mission and creates an inclusive environment for its members.
- Basketball Club
- Beach Volleyball Club
- Dance Club
- Fishing Club
- Golf Club
- Sailing Club
- Soccer Club
HOW TO JOIN AN EXISTING CLUB
Select your club of interest from the list and click to find contacts, schedules and more information.
Please contact Hannah Burrichter.
INTERESTED IN STARTING A SPORT CLUB? FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS…
- Register to become a student organization with the Office of Leadership and Student
- Complete the application on PeteSync.
- Attach completed constitution
- List four elected officers and a faculty/staff advisor
- Add five members to the roster
- Attend mandatory New Student Organization Training required by the Office of Leadership and Student Organizations.
- Once your organization is registered, complete the Sport Club Application form on PeteSync.
- Once The Sport Club Federation review process is complete an introductory meeting with the Competitive Sports Coordinator will be scheduled.
Sport Club Federation
The Sport Club Federation is the primary, student-lead oversight committee responsible for advising, advocating, and unifying all organizations within the Competitive Sports Program at USF St. Petersburg. Members of the Sport Club Federation ensure that participants are aware of their rights and responsibilities as USF St. Petersburg Sport Club student-athletes.