Go to Pete Sync and learn how to get involved with our existing clubs.
Current Clubs and Officers
President – Oscar Hernandez
*The university is currently operating under a modified phase II return to campus. At this time, Sport Clubs are conducting all of their activities virtually. This decision will continuously be re-evaluated as the university moves through it’s RSF plan.*
Want to Start Your Own Sport Club?
Register to become a student organization with the Office of Leadership and Student Organizations
- Complete the application on Pete Sync.
- Attach completed constitution
- List four elected officers and a faculty/staff advisor
- Add five members to the roster
- Attend mandatory New Student Organization Training required by the Office of Leadership and Student Organizations.
Once your organization is registered, complete the Sport Club Application form on Pete Sync.
Once The Sport Club Federation review process is complete an introductory meeting with the Competitive Sports Coordinator will be scheduled.