The University of South Florida's St. Petersburg campus is honored to host the Annual Critical & Creative Thinking Conference
About this Event
The mission of this conference is to provide a forum for sharing successful strategies and empowering discussions related to embedding teaching and learning of critical and creative thinking into our work as educators and our passion as lifelong learners. We seek to provide a balance of research and practice based workshops and presentations within a community of peers.
We are committed to expanding and supporting a collegial community among our participants and their institutions. With this in mind, we will forgo a 2021 Critical & Creative Thinking Conference in hopes to gather at an in-person conference in 2022.
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning as it applies to critical and creative thinking
- Embedding Critical Thinking in Courses (Tools, Techniques, and Tips)
- Operationalizing Critical & Creative Thinking: It May Not Be What You Think It Is
- Assessing Critical Thinking
Quick Picks for Implementation
- Creative and Critical Thinking Student Projects
- Poster Sessions (may include research, students’ projects, ideas, and examples)
Amberly Nelson at email@example.com