LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR FALL WITHOUT A LATE FEE:
REGISTER FOR COURSES
HOW TO REGISTER FOR COURSES
TIP: A TIME TICKET is your appointed date and time when you can first submit your arranged schedule (register for courses) in Schedule Planner for the upcoming term(s).
1. Check for your TIME TICKET and any holds in Oasis
(Your Time Ticket states the day and time you are scheduled to register.)
3. Plan your best SCHEDULE FOR NEXT TERM(S).
4. Save them to your SHOPPING CART.
5. See ADVISING prior to your Time Ticket schedule to ensure you are on-track for DEGREE COMPLETION. Be sure you have had all holds on your account removed. Remember, we can help.
6. DON’T FORGET: When your time ticket opens, REGISTER by sending your shopping cart to registration.
How to Check your time ticket
We can help
Life happens! From paying for school to your academic success, we are here to help!
SCHEDULING YOUR CLASSES
- Contact the Office of Graduate Studies
FINANCES AND PAYING FOR SCHOOL
- Contact Financial Aid
Get help with financial aid, loans, scholarships and more.
Keep Moving Forward
Maintaining your studies and your health during the semester is vitally important.
GO TO THE CAREER CENTER
- Ensure you are on track with your profession
- Research future employers
- Discover internship opportunities
SEE A TUTOR REGULARLY
Work with a tutor in the SSC
- Get smarter about what you know
- Learn about what you don’t
Form a study group
- Find space and meet in the Library