Office of Sustainability
Sustainability Executive Meetings
USF St. Petersburg campus has a variety of student led organizations that have a focus on sustainability. These monthly meetings bring together the chairs from the different clubs, club patrons and the office of sustainability to provide updates, discuss challenges & successes, deliver announcements, solicit feedback, share information and participate in a team environment.
Our mission is to continue building the culture of sustainability throughout the university system through effective collaboration and partnerships.
Current executive team members
- Winnie Mulamba - Sustainability PLanner
- Dimariliz Traverso - Director, Sustainable Initiatives - Student Government
- Jewel 'Min-MIn' Kelly - Chair, Student Green Energy Fund
- Madison Delgado - Chair, Student Environmental Awareness Society
- Elizabeth Adams - Chair, Food Recovery Club
- Bernie Berkower- Chair, The Gardening Club